Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Morning Breakfast

Feeling a little sorry for myself today, I am trying to be 'brave' but when your husband is working on Christmas day and you have made it common knowledge that you are at home alone at Christmas time with your daughter and not one of your friends rings to wish you a Merry Christmas, it sucks!

Concious that I have 4 punnets of strawberries in the fridge and wanting to do something nice for Amelia and I for breakfast. I had a packet of Creative Gourmet crepes in the freezer and decided some warm crepes and some strawberry sauce was in order... 2 minutes of weighing ingredients and hulling strawberries, 4 minutes later we had a delicious sauce to pour on the crepes, DELISH!




Traditionally a maple syrup kinda gal she did deflect and declare te strawberry sauce yummy!



Look at that sugar kicking in!


Maple syrup  on the 2nd and 3rd ones...

And a dash of cream to cut through the sweetness...

No comments:

Post a Comment