Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cooking up a storm!

Yesterday we had an omlette for breakfast using the varoma. I didn't quite read the instructions properly and it took 15 minutes to make it. Had I read the instructions it shoul dhave taken about 7! Still, it was delicious and Stef said 'you can make this again'.

Then I shredded some cooked chicken and mixed in with avocado and mayo for sandwich fillings.

We had been invited out for dinner before viewing some local Christmas lights. Not wanting to turn up empty handed I thought I would make a coleslaw of sorts. Beetroot, carrot, apple, onion, olive oil, sugar and salt. I had a peeled orange left over from my demo earlier in the week so I thought I would pop that in too! It did make it a 'wet' so we drained (and drank) the juice (it was yum!) but the salad was really nice! Everyone liked it too which is always rewarding.

I must start taking pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment