Monday, December 3, 2012

In love

After MUCH deliberation, research, demo's, comparison websites, more research, thoughts of 'would I actually use it' I bit the bullet. I bought a Thermomix!

Sarah G delivered it last night and I have to say, I am in love. I did feel a little like I was at another demo for a fleeting second then I thought 'hang on, I've paid for this, this is MINE!!'

We made a batch of Vegetable Stock paste which was easy peasy and then I made, on my own, the mushroom risotto, again, easy. I didn't have neough rice so I guesstamated the water and it worked out perfectly. The butterfly paddle came off at one point but I didn't freak out, I calmly paused the machine and replaced it. Dinner was yum! A little more parsley than we are both used to eating but, if I can't taste it too much and he doesn't know it is in there then he's not going to complain too loudly!

The hardest thing to do is to not play with it this morning, I have to wrap all the Christmas gifts today, well the ones too us mainly, after drop off as school breaks up today. It is a busy day before speech night tonight but I wanted to start this off and hopefully add something constructive to the Thermomix community.

No comments:

Post a Comment